Senior Web GIS Developer
Location – United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and India
- To design, develop and implement customized web GIS solutions.
- Work closely with analysts and architects to ensure the solutions developed meets the client requirements.
- Produce technical designs for client spatial solutions requirements.
- Ability to compile technical documentation (SW Requirements Specifications, Technical Design Document, Use-Cases, Test-Cases, UML Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, …etc.)
- Experience with CMMI standards and polices is a plus.
- Liaise with the IT function to ensure the infrastructure will support the developed solution.
- Act as a point of contact for the GIS/Spatial technical issues.
- In-depth experience of Microsoft .NET or Java.
- Good practical knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle Database and Esri ArcSDE.
- Experienced in all phases of the SDLC and good understanding of software development industry standards and processes including Agile and Scrum.
- Experience in software design patterns and techniques including object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) using the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Understanding of service oriented architecture (SOA) methods and web-based technologies.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in ESRI based GIS applications development.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to work in a team and independently when required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Willing to relocate to any of our GPC Group offices at United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and India (Hyderabad)
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org