Mobile Xamarin Developer
Location – United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and India
- Participate in design and wireframe review to provide a technical perspective on implementation.
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend and execute the best resolution.
- Work closely with the development team to respond, clarify or define specific application behaviour, look/feel and function.
- Design, implement, and deliver complex products for users.
- Ensure code is regression free, documented and unit tested.
- Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements.
- Write code that meets the production requirements and design specifications.
- Ensure alignment between the business operational strategies and technical solutions.
- Manage detailed application requirements and collaborate with project /development teams to ensure quality function, features and user experience.
- Support/enhance proprietary SDK for creating native mobile applications (Android).
- Maintain and Support existing Android apps.
- Create native application builds for various clients.
- Support/enhance game test harness.
- Lead development of new features for the multiple Android apps.
The Ideal Candidate should have: –
- Willing to work on the support project good communication skills Willingness to get cross trained in other technologies.
- Sound knowledge on deployment and client interfacing skills Individual contributor Lead role.
- Should have sound knowledge on design patterns Databases SQLite Realm Visual Studio 2015 or more REST Services.
- RESTful web services and OAUTH2 authentication.
- Able to come up with release and deployment plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
- Strong Programming Skills in C XAML MVVM patterns MVVM Cross Fresh MVVM.
- 5+ years of experience in software architecture, design, and development.
- Handling dynamic data JSON XML Xamarin Forms.
- Applications, Database and SQL performance tuning experience.
- 3+ years of experience with C#, C++, XML, JSON, and Relational Database experience.
- 2+ years of experience building applications with Xamarin.
- Experience building loosely coupled software components and services that are scalable, high quality, and extensible.
- Proficiency in automated unit test development practices and design methodologies.
- Proficient in agile processes and methods, particularly Scrum.
- Willing to relocate to any of our GPC Group offices at United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and India (Hyderabad)
Send CVs to email@example.com