Technical Manager/ .Net Developer
Location – United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and India
The ideal candidate for this position will have a broad technical skillset and extensive experience in software services / product industry. As a result, the candidate should be able to design, develop and test the products required for the company’s needs. Moreover, the candidate should be able to lead the development team, monitor and drive the team during the design, implementation, documenting and handover phases.
- Support management in preparing the application implementation schedule.
- Coordinating with client or onsite team on regular basis
- Mentoring development team progress against schedule.
- Report the project progress to project stakeholder periodically.
- Create test driven environment for relevant projects
- Providing the training to the team members.
- Conducting code review.
- Monitoring quality of the development team in coordination with testing team
- Proving technical support to development team wherever required.
- Supporting management team in presales.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or B.Tech equivalent experience in Computer Science 10+ years of industry experience
- Technical depth across multiple development languages and environments
- Able to meet deadlines under stress
- Strong communications skills
- Willing to relocate to any of our GPC Group offices at United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and India (Hyderabad)
Send CVs to email@example.com