Senior GIS Data Analyst
Location – Hyderabad, India
• Perform advanced data modeling, queries and data manipulation on Oracle and MS SQL Server RDBMS.
• Strong experience with DB Backup and Restore tools methods and procedures. This includes but not limited to Oracle RMAN, EMC Networker
• Sound knowledge of Distributed Systems, Networking, Virtualization and IT Infrastructure related topics is a plus.
• Utilize database scripting to perform advanced queries.
• Use FME Desktop and FME Server ETL experience to create and recommend new mappings that pull data from multiple data Sources, SQL, Flat Files, CAD data, etc.
• Vast Experience with ESRI Enterprise Geodatabase, file Geodatabase and other ESRI data formats.
• Excellent understanding of ESRI Interoperability tools for Desktop and Server, Model Builder and Geoprocessing techniques.
• Understanding of metadata data polices and standards with experience in Geoportal for ArcGIS.
• Assist in design, installation, monitoring, maintenance, and performance tuning of production/staging and development databases.
• Strong working knowledge of DB productivity tools such as Toad for Oracle, Toad for MS SQL, MS Access and/or Excel.
• Ability to write advanced SQL and PL/SQL queries is a must have.
• Strong understanding of analysis and computational complexity and ability to programmatically solve problems.
• Knowledge of advanced reporting and query tools and practices.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Minimum 10+ years of experience in a relevant role.
• Bachelor degree from accredited university is required. Master’s degree is preferred with a strong background in data science.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the successful candidates based on qualifications, skills and experience.