Senior GIS Data Analyst
Location – United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and India
- Perform advanced data modeling, queries and data manipulation on Oracle and MS SQL Server RDBMS.
- Strong experience with DB Backup and Restore tools methods and procedures. This includes but not limited to Oracle RMAN, EMC Networker.
- Sound knowledge of Distributed Systems, Networking, Virtualization and IT Infrastructure related topics is a plus.
- Utilize database scripting to perform advanced queries.
- Use FME Desktop and FME Server ETL experience to create and recommend new mappings that pull data from multiple data Sources, SQL, Flat Files, CAD data, etc.
- Vast Experience with ESRI Enterprise Geodatabase, file Geodatabase and other ESRI data formats.
- Excellent understanding of ESRI Interoperability tools for Desktop and Server, Model Builder and Geoprocessing techniques.
- Understanding of metadata data polices and standards with experience in Geoportal for ArcGIS.
- Assist in design, installation, monitoring, maintenance, and performance tuning of production/staging and development databases.
- Strong working knowledge of DB productivity tools such as Toad for Oracle, Toad for MS SQL, MS Access and/or Excel.
- Ability to write advanced SQL and PL/SQL queries is a must have.
- Strong understanding of analysis and computational complexity and ability to programmatically solve problems.
- Knowledge of advanced reporting and query tools and practices.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a relevant role.
- Bachelor degree from accredited university is required. Master’s degree is preferred with a strong background in data science.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Willing to relocate to any of our GPC Group offices at United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and India (Hyderabad)
Send CVs to email@example.com