Senior Data Specialist
Location – Hyderabad, India
• Vast experience with CAD to GIS data conversion that imposes in-depth knowledge and exposure to both worlds.
• In-depth experience with AutoCAD, AutoCAD Map Guide and Microstation.
• Experience with Utilities, Infrastructure and Real-estate development a plus
• Experience with the available data conversion tools including the GIS interoperability extensions and the Data QA/QC tools such as the ESRI Data Reviewer.
• Ability to develop applications in the CAD environment to automate data cleansing requirements or to utilize existing tools to the extent possible.
• In-depth knowledge of the different techniques the CAD packages utilize to attach attributes data to CAD spatial information.
• Familiarity with ESRI based line of products ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS portal and the corresponding data formats.
• Well experienced with the built-in ETL capabilities of ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS server and the corresponding Geoprocessing services to be able to decide on the proper tool to be utilized based on the data being manipulated.
• Ability to write scripts to automate data synchronization between similar or different data formats identifying the data-changed parts only to optimize on system resources
• Build both simple and complex translations using FME Workbench.
• Visualize and inspect data using the FME Data Inspector.
• Apply best practices to large workspaces.
• Manipulate data geometry and attributes with FME transformers.
• Experience with FME Server for automating data download, data streaming and data synchronization.
• Full understating of FME server REST API and its utilization.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Minimum 8+ years’ experience in FME Desktop and FME Server.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, GIS or related field.
• Perfect communication skills