Oracle UI/UX Developer
Location – Hyderabad, India
- Providing software development services and experience to implement new initiatives
- ADF Skinning and style whole applications by design and convert it to ADF skin.
- Use ADF components and re structure of ADF Screens
- Responsible for designing creative and intuitive user interface for web applications and web sites
- Design interfaces, systems, icons, templates and layout
- Prepares low fidelity prototypes of Application/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming.
- Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval
- Providing implementation and technical support services.
- Optimizing images for web user interface and creating HTML/CSS that matches an original design layout
- Design, develop responsive Design and prepare the project ready for .NET Developers
- Creating templates to use it on the application
- Estimating the Level of Effort (LOE) and difficulty of programming assignments.
- Supporting the testing process by providing insight to the independent testing staff when complex issues arise
- Experience with Agile Software Development experience
- Experience in development with Oracle WebLogic is a plus.
- Experience working with Oracle’s Application Development Framework (ADF) – UI and Business Components.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts / software technologies as needs arise
- Study and recommend technical ideas in design and development
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical UI Issues which come from ADF and webcenter UI
- Keeping a keen eye for consistency.
- Overall responsibility for understanding a customer’s brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
- Engages with the business development team and/or customer early on.
- Work with Development team through the development process to ensure screen designs are executed in proper way and make standard guidelines.
- Preferred Technologies: Adobe Acrobat, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS, CSS3, HTML5, Java and .Net
The Ideal Candidate should have: –
- Degree in B.Sc. or M.Sc. (preferred) degree from a reputable University in Computer Science or related field.
- 7+ years of hands-on working experience in Oracle ADF Development for 11g and 12c.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player
- Excellent communication skills.
- Applicants must submit screenshots of sample work or URLS along with the CV.