Oracle Middleware Fusion Administrator
Location – Hyderabad, India
- You will configure and maintain the middle-tier portion of the complex Information Technology (IT) infrastructure, which includes Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), Oracle Middleware Fusions (webCenter Portal, BPM, SOA), Oracle BI, Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) database, and Oracle WebLogic.
- Possess extensive experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g. Experience with Oracle 12c is a plus.
- Install and patch Weblogic servers, integrate domains with Active Directory (AD), and install Java libraries.
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues with web application health using tools such as Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) ensuring that the entire Oracle stack is operating smoothly and flawlessly.
- Enable customer access to NOC software application by provisioning user accounts, troubleshooting access issues, and writing technical and end-user documentation.
- Collaborate with IT operating system administrators, managers, database administrators, software developers, and customers to ensure proper integration of web application environments.
- Participation in periodic IT maintenance weekends.
- Develop comprehensive shell scripts in support of highly advanced production services, such as the automation of web application start-up and shut-down processes.
- Develop complex functional requirements, provide input and status for project tracking activities, conduct systems analysis, and prototype where appropriate.
- Qualifications – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or the equivalent combination of technical training and experience.
- Broad and in-depth knowledge and technical expertise with Windows and Linux servers.
- Experience in the operation and management of high availability or complex enterprise-wide system and network solutions.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills to architect creative solutions to complex problems in cross-organizational efforts.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively collaborate in a team environment and explain technical information to all levels.
- Extensive experience with continuous monitoring tools such as Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Extensive experience with software deployments, such as through use of WAR, JAR, and EAR file formats on Tomcat and WebLogic servers or with software containers.
The Ideal Candidate should have: –
- Degree in B.Sc. or M.Sc. (preferred) degree from a reputable University in Computer Science.
- 7+ years of hands-on working experience in Oracle Middleware Fusion Suite, Oracle BI and Oracle RDBMS
Excellent communication skills.