Oracle BPM/SOA Specialist
Location – Hyderabad, India
- Designing, developing and delivering solutions using the following Oracle Middleware Solutions and Technologies: BPM & SOA Suite, ESB, BPEL Process Manager, Business Rules, Business, Service Bus, Oracle Weblogic Server, JDeveloper, PL/SQL, Oracle RDBMS, Enterprise Manager, SOA Management Pack, WebLogic Management Pack.
- Experience with SOAP and REST service design.
- Experience in Linux is a must have.
- Knowledge of Oracle webCenter Portal and BI is a plus.
- Proven track record of experience through Certifications and References.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment skills, ability to work effectively with business users, IT management, staff and vendors.
- Must have strong, hands on knowledge of administering and configuring Weblogic of Oracle Fusion 11g. Oracle 12c is a plus.
- Responsible for systems integration, system upgrades and system patching.
- To provide a prominent role in all aspects of the design and development life cycles as well as enhancing the skills of other team member in knowledge domain of Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Understand the Business User Requirements, define business processes and prepare / review the technical documentation.
- Able to verify and amend as necessary Technical and Solution Architectures.
- Automate the administration of the application start up scripts and run-time environment tasks where possible.
- Provide technical expertise to ensure business solutions (applications) function according to business and technical requirements. Prepare and deliver technical documentation as required.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle. Ensure issues are analyzed, discussed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Develop and analyze highly complex system standards and recommendations to maximize middleware system performance.
The Ideal Candidate should have: –
- Degree in B.Sc. or M.Sc. (preferred) degree from a reputable University in Computer Science.
- 10+ years of hands-on working experience in Oracle BPM, Oracle SOA, Oracle ADF and Shared Services.
- Excellent communication skills.