Oracle ADF Developer
Location – Hyderabad, India
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Providing software development services and experience to implement new initiatives
- Providing implementation and technical support services.
- Providing technical support to respond to technical issues, research and resolve problems and other non-programming technical services.
- Estimating the Level of Effort (LOE) and difficulty of programming assignments.
- Supporting the testing process by providing insight to the independent testing staff when complex issues arise
- Experience in architecting, implementing and managing high performance scalable J2EE applications on Linux/Unix platforms with one or more of the following: Java Web Services, Oracle SQL Developer, JSP, EJB, JSF JMS, XML, JDeveloper, JPA.
- Experience with Agile Software Development experience
- Experience in application system design and development
- Experience in development with Oracle WebLogic
- Experience working with Oracle’s Application Development Framework (ADF) – UI and Business Components.
- Excellent knowledge of J2EE architecture/design patterns, Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA, data modelling techniques and SOAP.
- Possess strong experience designing / developing with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
- Possess solid knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns, and best practices
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts / software technologies as needs arise
- Possess strong SQL experience of writing complex queries and developing views
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- Degree in B.Sc. or M.Sc. (preferred) degree from a reputable University in Computer Science.
- 7+ years of hands-on working experience in Oracle ADF Development for 11g and 12c.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player
- Excellent communication skills.